Since the main goal of the technique is to stimulate the body to engage its own self healing mechanism it can be used effectively to reduce rehabilitation time after any illness, surgery or injury regardless of how old or recent they may be. The following list of diagnosed conditions comes from claims of patients worldwide that found relief from such conditions:
- Increases blood flow, getting more oxygen to the tissue
- Releases tension and pain within the body
- Helps to reset the nervous system to allow the inner wisdom of the body to heal and re-balance itself
- Deeply impacts the muscles, skeleton, circulatory, respiratory, immune, endocrine and digestive systems of the body
- Increases stimulation of the lymph system aiding in detoxification
- Creates a profound relaxation so important in our high-stress lives
- Musculo-skeletal conditions of the spine and limbs: acute or chronic, post traumatic or post surgery or from a more arthritic origin (lumbar, thoracic, cervical pain and related muscle spasms and loss of mobility)
- Sports injuries: ankles, runner knees, adductors and hamstrings strain, rotator cuff injuries, tennis elbows….
- Pelvic imbalances: tilt, leg length, hip pain and imbalance, inguinal and groin pain
- Frozen shoulder: capsulitis, rotator cuff, arthritis
- Whiplash from car accidents: receiving Bowen treatment immediately following a whiplash will greatly speed up recovery
- Sacroiliac pain and imbalances: post traumatic or related to pregnancy
- Migraine/headaches from stress and tension, structural and postural imbalance or digestive origin
- Hamstrings: tension, stiffness and strain
- Pregnancy: before (to help the body go through all the changes associated with pregnancy and help prepare for labor), during labor (to facilitate labor) and after birth for the mother (quicker recovery) and the baby (crankiness, colic, projectile vomiting…)
More on the below column
HOW SAFE IS IT
From Tom Bowen treating 13000 patients per year and the experience of thousands of other practitioners since, we can say that the Bowen Technique is safe to use on anyone no matter the age or physical condition, from the new born to the elderly, from the disabled and chronically ill to the competitive athlete.
The only temporary contraindication is to perform the coccyx procedure during pregnancy as there is a risk of provoking undue labor but all other procedures are safe to apply during pregnancy. The only unpleasant possible and occasional reaction that some patients can experience for usually a couple of days and usually following the first session or couple of sessions, is a temporary discomfort due to the body detoxifying itself .
Emmett Technique helps with pain and discomfort
EMMETT technique is a special form of body therapy that involves application of light pressure at specific points. These can be in sequences that enable gentle release for many common conditions. The results can be dramatic even for first time clients. Accurate and fast assessments of imbalances in the body are an integral feature of this technique.
Symptoms which have been relieved:
- Neck and shoulder restriction
- Lymphatic congestion and breathing
- Migraines or cluster headaches
- Abdominal cramps and bowel discomfort
- Persistent heel and foot pain
- Headaches, dizziness and sinus congestion
- Back and hip discomfort Knee and ankle restrictions
- Discomfort during pregnancy
About MPS (Microcurrent Point Stimulation)
MPS Therapy is the world’s first integrative therapy developed exclusively to sympathetically DE-Regulate the ANS and fight chronic pain. The theoretical underpinnings of MPS Therapy are based on combining the “therapeutic pearls” of acupuncture, osteopathy, integrative dentistry, neural therapy with modern neurology and microcurrent.
How Does it Work?
The MPS device locates and applies concentrated Direct Current, microcurrent to therapeutically active points (acupuncture & trigger) for the purpose of relaxing muscles, calming the nervous system and releasing endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers. The device is engineered to detect and treat these active points with great scientific precision & potency, providing stimulation of all three systems at once — nervous, muscular and endocrine.
MPS protocols are the ultimate in integrative pain protocols. The power of integrating all these healing techniques into one protocol means MPS can produce far superior outcomes over traditionally pain therapies (in a fraction of treatment time).
MPS Therapy has also been proven highly effective in the area of scar and adhesion treatment.
Scars have special influence on the body. They restrict metabolism, pull on fascia and negatively influence the body in many ways.
1) Scars Upregulate the Sympathetic Nervous System, producing stress, decreasing Heart rate Variability (HRV) and healing vagal tone.
2) Scars create Internal adhesions inside the body. Adhesions acts as internal strait jackets, reducing muscle/organ performance and produce pain.
3) Scars suppress female hormone levels
4) Scars block blood circulation & energetic flows through the meridian system, producing energy and circulation stagnations in extremities (lower).
5) Scars cause Chronic Pain throughout the body.
The above restrictions and blockages adversely affect the body in many ways, but the biggest influence is on pain. Fortunately, releasing the scar using MPS can yield powerful pain relieving outcomes results, which can improve mobility, diminish complications and decrease pain often found far removed from the scar site!
Sound waves therapy
How Does it Work?
Using ultra low frequencies Alpha 8-14 Hz and Delta 0.5 Hz -4 Hz, AlphaSonic machine increases circulation and reduces inflammation. This therapy, with deep penetration could be applied over the clothing, casts or boots and have incredible results.
– fast relief from pain
– minimizes detox soreness
– relieves nerve impingement
– neuromuscular reeducation
– soothes irritated nerves
– increases alpha rhythm
– accelerates recoveries
– softens scar tissue
– relaxes muscle spasm
It is safe to apply in all phases ( acute, sub-acute or chronic), over open lesions or sores, safe for diabetic neuropathy.
it is not used on clients with pacemaker or with blood clots.
for more information
Laser Energetic Detox by Dr Lee Cowden, MD
How Does it Work?
Dr COwden is a part of ACIM (Academy of Comprehensive Integrative Medicine) which offers practitioners and lay people various courses through their academy.
For this therapy the laser light passes through a homeopathic remedy, it picks up and carries the homeopathic signal on the laser light. The coherent laser light turns into a coherent horizontal line as it passes through the remedy. This line is then scanned over the body. the remedy signal and the photon energy is taken into the body where the cells receive the signal. Dr Cowden and other practitioners have found that L.E.D. in most cases is not only a faster but gentler protocol for detoxification.
Face rejuvenation with Shungite electrodes using specific frequencies
How Does it Work?
The human nervous system resembles a vast electric grid where signals from nerve endings are carried to the spinal cord and brain back and forth. Often, there is a breakdown in our nervous system and this results in symptoms such as pain, swelling etc. Because Shungite is an excellent conductor of electrical waves, I use PEMF devices, electromagnetic waves which have different frequencies available. Shungite electrodes, used on the affected parts of the body, carrying these electromagnetic waves, stimulates the human body’s healing system and relieves: back pain, neck pain, knee injuries, headache, migraine, arthritis, post-operative pain, circulatory and respiratory problems. I also use them for rejuvenation facials, along with great russian serums/products.
These therapies help with:
• Ankle: strain, sprain.
• Arthritis pain
• Back pain (lower, upper)
• Balance problems
• Bell’s Palsy (Acute, Chronic)
• Breast pain: related to PMS, Mastitis, irregular milk supply.
• Calf injury & pain
• Carpal Tunnel Sindrome and Repetitive stress injury.
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Chronic pain syndrome, Fibromyalgia..
• Coccyx Injury and pain
• Colic – Infantile, or renal
• Crohn’s Disease
• Diarrhea, liver/gall bladder congestion and pain
• Dupuytren’s Contracture
• Elbow: related to tennis, golf or computer use
• Frozen shoulder
• Foot pain and Plantar Fasciitis…
• Heart conditions: chest pain, angina…
• Hamstring Injuries
• Heel pain
• Herniated disks
• Incontinence (adult)
• Infertility: male or female
• Assist kidney function, renal disorders.
• Knee pain: meniscus, strain
• Meniere’s Syndrom
• Menstrual pain, irregular cycle, PMS.
• Muscle cramps & strains
• Peripheral Neuropathy (legs, arms)
• Scoliosis and kyphosis pain.
• Neck pain
• Neurological conditions: Bell’s Palsy, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson, Torticolis, Multiple Sclerosis
• Postural and gait problems
• Sinus congestion
• Sports injuries
• Shingles Pain (Herpes Zoster)
• Sterno costal pain from sprung or cracked rib
• Temporomandibular Pain (TMD/TMJ) pain and tension in the jaw
• Thigh pain & injuries
• Trigger Thumb